[horde] Latest horde on redhat 8

Michael Weiner hunter at userfriendly.net
Tue Mar 4 15:26:03 PST 2003

I have horde running on a redhat 8 server with httpd-2.0.40, mysql-3.23.54,
php-4.2.2 running. I can log in, however the page is just plain white and has
nothing visible, though the navigation pane still shows. Any ideas? Not sure
what i SHOULD be seeing here. I turned off showing the errors, and i can now
get into IMP ok, but horde is still displaying a white page with the nav panel
visible at the bottom.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance
Michael Weiner