[horde] OT - Chuck needs work

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 14 08:07:33 PDT 2003

Hey, folks.

This is a brief offtopic digression like I posted about a year and a half
ago, when I was first laid off. I am currently self-employed, and seeking
two things:

1. (preferable) Full-time employment, as a programmer or sysadmin, somewhere
in the greater Boston (Massachusetts, U.S.) area.

2. Consulting work to keep me going in the mean time - Horde installations,
upgrades, custom apps, small customizations, etc. Willing to travel (if
travel is covered), but have done nearly everything so far remotely.

My resume is linked in my signature; please contact me privately if you wish
to discuss either of these with me.

Thanks,
-chuck

--