[horde] horde installer

Kevin Angus kangus at acats.com
Mon Apr 14 08:30:55 PDT 2003

I just finished installing horde on SuSE 8.1, it took a week of hunt (more
like two months and three distros later) and poke to get the packages
installed and configured then upgrade pear to a version that could be
installed by a mere mortal. The lack of a single configuration point had me
going for a bit with horde.php, I'm up for creating a front-end for the
configuration files. The new version of go-bat for pear works great for
Linux, not so great for Windows. MCAL needs to be updated to work for
Windows.