[horde] Errors/issues getting Horde framework going...

Jeff Donnici jeff at donnici.com
Sat May 3 21:48:54 PDT 2003

Thanks again, Eric.

>The snapshots are a CVS checkout done daily.  They reflect the state of

>CVS at that time.  They are done for both branches.  Since they are an
>automated process, they may or may not work.  That is, they could be
>generated during a commit, or half way through a series of commits,
etc.
>So since they are non-synchronized snapshots, any given one may work,
or
>may bomb.

I guess I was thrown off because I had downloaded the non-RELENG archive
from snaps.horde.org to do my initial install and config and it turned
out to have the RELENG version of secret.php in it.

I just want to make sure that I'm set up correctly with the HEAD version
of Horde and Whups -- so that I can get to the REAL fun! ;)

In any case, thanks again for the info. I'll get subscribed to the cvs
mailing list. I'm sure there will be more questions later.

Jeff