[horde] Pesky warning message on Horde login screen.

Michael P. Hilty mikeh at trilogygrafx.com
Tue Jun 10 14:13:28 PDT 2003

Hello,
     I have been running into this warning message on a recent Horde
implementation, and I was wondering if you guys could help me figure this one out:

Warning: Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which
existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not
consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is
enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting
session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in
Unknown on line 0

     The server is running SuSE Linux 7.3 (SPARC), Apache 2.0.46, and PHP 4.3.1.
 Please let me know if you need any additional information on this issue.

Thanks,
Mike Hilty
Trilogy GraFX Consulting