[horde] Can't log in?

Richard Sumilang richard at richard-sumilang.com
Wed Jul 9 10:25:01 PDT 2003

I did and I never came around to that line in the documentation. A
matter of fact, that line of documentation is NOT in my
horde/docs/INSTALL file and a conf.php/conf.php.dist never came with my
distribution. I got my copy from
http://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde/horde-2.2.3.tar.gz, is that not the
latest current stable version?

Anyways I wrote my own config file call conf.php in /horde/conf.php
with that one line, $conf['auth']['admins'][]='horde' as suggested and
still no cigar.

Any other suggestions?

Regards,
- Richard S.