[horde] CVS Client

Richard Sumilang richard at richard-sumilang.com
Wed Jul 23 12:27:03 PDT 2003

I know I know this isn't the right place to ask but I'm desperate, I
usually get answer here quick, AND you guys definitely use CVS a lot so
heres my question...

I just started a CVS document server on my network runnong on a red hat
linux box and I believe pserver is enabled. Now all I need is a gui for
all the operating system on my network and can't find one on mac /
windows (haven't searched for linux) that just works right out of the
box so what do you guys use on your Mac OS X, Windows 2000, and Red Hat
Linux OS for a graphical client to the CVS Reprository?

Thanks!