[horde] Portal Layout Problem

rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com
Fri Sep 26 22:29:58 PDT 2003

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003  mbydalek at zivix.com said:

> I recently installed Horde from the 9-26 snaps and have found some
> interesting  errors in regards to the Horde Layout.

I do not have anything to add to this other than I've had this exact
same problem the past 2 or 3 days on CVS HEAD, as well as some other
queer problems with Turba, though I think I have those ironed out.

In addition some of the layouts such as 'mail folder summary' does not
work at all.  In fact, after having just tried it, I cannot get any of
the layouts working.

Ron