[horde] upgrading PEAR

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Wed Nov 19 15:03:11 PST 2003

> <b>Fatal error</b>:  Failed opening required
> 'XML/RPC.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
> <b>/home/admin/XML_RPC-1.0.4/Server.php</b> on line
>
> I need to get these dependies installed before I can
> successfully upgrade to PEAR...

If I'm not mistaken, why not just do a 'pear upgrade-all' - which may not work
without the XML_RPC.  In that case, just do 'pear install XML_RPC', then do a
'pear upgrade-all'

This *should* do the trick for you in getting your Pear packages up to date.
Then running that php script for installing the framework should work for you.

Regards,
Mike