[horde] Re: response to your continued berating (Marcus I. Ryan) --> You are appreciated...

Michael J. Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Thu Dec 4 22:53:28 PST 2003

I read your email and it disturbed me some. First, please understand that the work you do, as well as the other developers, is appreciated. You guys/girls have done a great job with this project. Unfortunately, it is the people who complain the loudest that you remember. Please remember that for every person who writes a "berating" email there are 50 that really appreciate your work....

Good job, Great program, Thanks!
Michael Pelletier