Fwd: Re: [horde] Portal Issues

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 24 12:50:42 PST 2004

----- Forwarded message from horde at voygr.com -----
    Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:49:40 -0600
    From: David Bates <horde at voygr.com>
 Subject: Re: [horde] Portal Issues
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Well once I changed it.. it worked fine.. if I change it back.. I'll get
the error.. just like clock work..

The reason being, when I added the Time Block there was not options to
choose from, so the params was a blank array in the Database table...

once I did that, it allowed me to pick a time format.

At 11:41 AM 1/24/2004, you wrote:
>Quoting David Bates <horde at voygr.com>:
>
>>I figured out the problem and have attached a unified diff for the powers
>>that be to check.
>>
>>When I modified is as per the diff it worked..
>
>I can't reproduce the problem, and that change doesn't make sense to me as
>being
>at all related to the error you were getting.
>
>-chuck
>
>--
>Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
>"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."
>--

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck