[horde] The hunt is on for Horde Bounties!

Marko Djukic mdjukic at horde.org
Sun Jan 25 12:05:25 PST 2004

The Horde Project is pleased to announce the launch of the Horde Bounty Hunt:
http://horde.org/bounties/

We're always looking for ways to make it easier for the Horde Community to
contribute directly to the project. The Bounty Hunt is here to match up those
with the resources to sponsor development with community members who can
contribute features and bugfixes.

Like the Gnome Bounty Hunt that inspired us, we hope to improve the overall
Horde codebase while bringing more people directly into the development effort.

** Developers
You now have an added incentive to contribute. Pick a bounty that has had a
sponsorship secured, crack the problem and claim your prize!

** Sponsors
If you've always wanted to help out with Horde development, but don't have the
time to contribute code, now you can champion the features you've always
wanted. Not only does your bounty sponsorship go directly towards realising a
specific feature or improvement, you get publicity with your logo and link.

See all the details at http://horde.org/bounties/

If you have any questions or wish to suggest a bounty, email us at
bounties at horde.org.

Regards,

The Horde Team