[horde] article manager

duck duck at obala.net
Mon Feb 16 08:50:26 PST 2004

hi

I just written a "news" module easy for non-technical users to update
and manage articles, publishing contents in side horde.
I would be glad to make it public.
It works with current horde-cvs and basic features are:
- permissions for adding content per user and per category
- browsing by categories and subcategories
- attach files (stored on disk to be read from gollem)
- commenting articles
- upload a photo for each article
- HTMLarea for editing content

screen shots:
http://www.ummi.net/news-snaps/add-files.png
http://www.ummi.net/news-snaps/editor.png
http://www.ummi.net/news-snaps/read-attached.png
http://www.ummi.net/news-snaps/read-comments.png

If there is any interest I can explain a little bit more, or I can
upload it for testing / send the code.
I would continue developing it anyway, course is already used on a site.

PS: I am not in a dev list

Duck