Fwd: Re: [horde] Horde Can't Load Admin

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 12 08:02:06 PST 2004

Keep threads on the list, please.

----- Forwarded message from Josh at so-sys.com -----
    Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:59:08 -0700
    From: Josh Wilson <Josh at so-sys.com>
 Subject: Re: [horde] Horde Can't Load Admin
      To: chuck at horde.org

I have the inital user admin set in the $conf['auth']['admins'] = new
array( 'admin');

but it still gives me the following error

Mar 11 11:58:39 HORDE [debug] [] User  does not have READ permission
 for horde [on line 637 of "/usr/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php"]

- Josh

Quoting Josh Wilson <Josh at so-sys.com>:

> I have recently installed horde 3.0 from cvs head and am now getting
the
> following errors with any type of login.,
>
> Mar 11 11:58:39 HORDE [debug] [] User  does not have READ permission
> for horde [on line 637 of "/usr/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php"]
>
> It doesn't matter if it is auto, sql or anyother type of login.
>
> I get a user login successfull but it will lot let me go anywhere. I
> always get kicked back to the login page.
>
> Does anyone know how to fix this or get around it?

Try setting your username as an admin in $conf['auth']['admins'] and
then
setting the permissions on Horde and other apps once you're in.

-chuck

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck