[horde] Migrate from older HEAD to current, options won't save

Mark Phillips mark at probably.co.uk
Mon May 3 06:13:13 PDT 2004

On Monday 03 May 2004 12:37, Mark Phillips wrote:

Hi,

> However, the trash folder setting for IMP refuses to save, always
> defaulting back to "Create a new trash folder". I'm kinda lost as to where
> to look now (I've tried following the MySQL log with a tail, and looking
> back over the file, but I can't fathom out where Horde is trying to save
> this information).

I've just done a bit more digging around on this. I can see the setting gets
saved to the database...

mysql> SELECT * FROM horde_prefs WHERE pref_uid = 'user' AND pref_name =
'trash_folder' AND (pref_scope = 'imp' OR pref_scope = 'horde');
+----------------+------------+--------------+-------------+
| pref_uid       | pref_scope | pref_name    | pref_value  |
+----------------+------------+--------------+-------------+
| user | imp        | trash_folder | INBOX/trash |
+----------------+------------+--------------+-------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

And here's the MySQL log information...

2888 Init DB     horde
2888 Query       SELECT 1 FROM horde_prefs WHERE pref_uid = 'user' AND
pref_name = 'trash_folder' AND (pref_scope = 'imp' OR pref_scope = 'horde')
2888 Init DB     horde
2888 Query       UPDATE horde_prefs SET pref_value = 'INBOX/trash' WHERE
pref_uid = 'user' AND pref_name = 'trash_folder' AND pref_scope = 'imp'

But everytime I do this and go back into the preference, it's still the same
default (see attached screenshot).

Anyone know what's happening here?

Thanks!

--Mark