[horde] Setting Up Weather

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Wed Oct 6 06:18:59 PDT 2004

Actually, I had read the horde/jonah/docs/CHANGES and Chuck had
an entry in there that stated weather was totally removed from
jonah altogether.  Are there any database dependencies anywhere,
aside from the two old *.tsv ones mentioned below?  Alot of my
databases are in need of chnages as I've not yet made all of the
changes to them as required.

Lastly, thank you to both Michael Jones and Thomas O'Brien for their
quick responses.  In the case of potentially missing pear libs, they
were all installed.

PS I've never dropped the two tables from my horde db created with the
two .tsv
files mentioned.

-mike