[horde] Error trying to run horde after new install of horde-HEAD-2004-10 -07

Brian Kennedy bofh at essig.com
Thu Oct 7 14:30:22 PDT 2004

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Jody Cleveland <Cleveland at winnefox.org>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm trying a new install of horde-HEAD-2004-10-07. I followed all the
>> instructions, and when I try to view the page, I get this error instead
>> of a login:
>>
>> Notice: Undefined index: display in /usr/share/pear/Horde/Menu.php on
>> line 67
>>
>> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: initialpage() in
>> /var/www/html/horde/index.php on line 44
>>
>> Any ideas what I may have done wrong?
>

> You didn't update the framework.
>
> Jan.

I did.
wiped my old install to "circular file" some changes I was playing
around with and then clean install:
"
cvs co horde
cd horde
cvs co framework
cd framework
php -q install-packages.php
cd ../config
for f in *.dist; do cp $f `basename $f .dist`; done
"
as of 30 minutes ago and I get that exact error as well.

What did I miss?

Brian.