[horde] apache problems with horde 3 RC3 OpenBSD

raphael mazelier raf at ztrip.ath.cx
Mon Dec 13 14:11:43 PST 2004

OK with more investigations, I found where the problem is located for me :

In file 'lib/Horde/IMAP/Tree.php' in  function _initSubscribed(),
the call to @imap_lsub($this->_getStream(), $this->_server,
$this->_prefix . '*');
will never return and hang  my apache child, when I was chrooted.

I have no idea why ? Maybe the stream was already closed ? or in an ugly
state  ?

Hope this could help  some devellopers  to fix that.

raf