[horde] mass-prefs update ?

sCALP mlhorde at tibone.com
Fri Jan 14 07:18:42 PST 2005

mbydalek at mobilemini.com wrote:

>It depends on what your prefs backend is.  If you are using SQL, then just
>write SQL queries.  The files 'prefs.php' basically is just a set of default
>prefs to use if there are no prefs for a given user in the backend you
>specified.
>
>If you don't have, or don't want, a backend, then all you have to do is just
>customize the prefs.php to your liking, and everyone using the system will
>use those prefs.
>
>-Mike

thank you, I hadn't think that way. You made me understand how the prefs
works... I even didn't remember that there would be 'many' backends for
the prefs....
so I'll update my prefs.php for my next new users, and do an SQL query
on my SQL-prefs-backend database.

thank you, I think that next time I'll study more before asking....

sCALP