[horde] Re: horde 3.0.3 issue with arrays in registry.php

frank at cyberbiz.ky frank at cyberbiz.ky
Sat Mar 5 10:06:35 PST 2005

Hi

<frank at cyberbiz.ky> wrote in message news:cvig0u$2ob$1 at sea.gmane.org...
> I tried to install Horde 3.0.3 on a Linux Server running fedora core 2,
php
> 4.3.10, mysql 3.23.58 and apache 2.0.51
>
> After uploading horde and imp to the server, configuring apache and
running
> it the first time, I got several PHP errors stating 'Illegal offset type
in
> ...' most of them in registry.php - it seems to have its arrays within
> another array. I was able to get rid of some of the errors. eg:

I figured it out: it was obviously no horde-issue, as I found out other
scripts aren't behaving properly too. After days of Google I found out it
could have to do something with the ioncube php loader I have on my Server.

I updated to Zend Optimizer 2.5.7 - everything is working fine now.

so long,
frank