[horde] Re: IMP Deleting wrong emails

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Thu Apr 7 16:34:41 PDT 2005

I am seeing what may be similar things here.  We are using IMAP though,
so thats
one difference.  Its fairly easy to reproduce - do a search of a mailbox, read
a message, and most of the time, if you switch back to your INBOX and try to
read a message there, you'll get "Requested message not found" which traces
back to code that results when its not in an index.  Reproducible by multiple
people here.  A package capture of connection to the mail server doesn't show
any IMAP errors.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer