[horde] State of kolab2 integration and some other bits

David Irvine dirvine at hubworx.com
Wed Jun 1 03:49:32 PDT 2005

Does anyone have an update on this as I find it very interesting and
would like to know what state things are in. I am fairly literate and
would be happy to assist.

I have played with horde for many years back and forth and now I think
its the way to go (in fact I know it is).

My situation is that I have clients and am converting them all with a
customised Linux solution but am not happy with what I can provide.
Here's my ideal.

1: Kolab 2 server
2: Horde suite including sync ml for phone sync
3: Easy to use interface for machine management (I have designed this,
in the process of rewriting it)
4: Single disk single question installer (auto)

I have clients who will pay for development in the following areas.

1: Web site creation tools with e-commerce facility (I have been looking
at exponent cms for this but wonder about the horde offering),
2: Sync ml (possibly)
3: Integration with asterisk as a complete communications centre.

If anyone has an update on the kolab2 bit and / or suggestions on the
rest please let me know.

David Irvine

PS I also have a relationship and finalising a support structure for the
West Coast of Scotland for Linux and open source business systems, this
will include horde installations etc.. If that's any use as news.