[horde] State of kolab2 integration and some other bits

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jun 1 07:19:51 PDT 2005

Zitat von David Irvine <dirvine at hubworx.com>:

> Does anyone have an update on this as I find it very interesting and
> would like to know what state things are in. I am fairly literate and
> would be happy to assist.
> I have played with horde for many years back and forth and now I think
> its the way to go (in fact I know it is).
>
> My situation is that I have clients and am converting them all with a
> customised Linux solution but am not happy with what I can provide.
> Here's my ideal.
>
> 1: Kolab 2 server

It's still work in progress, but hopefully will be stable when Kolab 2
has been released, or short after that.

> 2: Horde suite including sync ml for phone sync

That's also making progress but isn't stable yet either.

> 3: Easy to use interface for machine management (I have designed this,
> in the process of rewriting it)
> 4: Single disk single question installer (auto)
>
> I have clients who will pay for development in the following areas.
>
> 1: Web site creation tools with e-commerce facility (I have been looking
> at exponent cms for this but wonder about the horde offering),

What we have is Giapeto, a CMS module, and Merk, a shop module. Both
still in (not active) development.

> 2: Sync ml (possibly)

See above.

> 3: Integration with asterisk as a complete communications centre.

http://lists.horde.org/archives/dev/Week-of-Mon-20050516/017816.html

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/