[horde] ETA on a stable release of 3.0.5?

amy.rich@tufts.edu amy.rich at tufts.edu
Fri Jul 8 13:13:36 PDT 2005

Is there an eta on the stable release of 3.0.5?  There are a couple of major
bug fixes (foremost being the sql session locking/overwriting problem) we're
waiting for before we start heavily testing and rolling out new servers.
Should we anticipate seeing something in the next couple weeks?  My searches
on the dev list show that there was some discussion of getting the new version
out there back in early June, so we've been holding off on our own timeline.

Thanks!