[horde] turnoff frameset

Greg Rundlett Greg.Rundlett at savaJe.com
Mon Jul 11 06:36:05 PDT 2005

Can horde framework be used without HTML framesets?  I can see that Menu
Settings allows me to configure horde to *always* use the frameset (so
that content will not be displayed without the navigation/menu frames).
What I want to do is show the whole application in one html page;
showing the navigation elements using a table or preferably a CSS-driven
layout using DIVs.

--
Greg Rundlett

Release Engineering Team
SavaJe Technologies
(978) 259-2029

[random sig fortune]
Tis man's perdition to be safe, when for the truth he ought to die.