[horde] New pear DB problem

Sébastien Guay sebasguay at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 01:27:54 PDT 2005

2005/7/21, Kevin Myer <kevin_myer at iu13.org>:

> The PEAR DB code changed the API versioning scheme.  The apiVersion value
> actually decreased with a newer overall DB version.  Newer Horde test.php code
> takes this into account when executing, but older test.php's won't.  It's a
> cosmetic error for your version.

Thanks Kevin for the answer.  But I couldn't care less about a
cosmetic error if IMP was still working ;)

After login, there was only a blank (ok more a white) page with
absolutely no error, no warning, nothing.

Before posting, I searched the archive for a similar problem, but
apparently not enough :)  There seems to be a lot of people that had
problems since the infamous mysql-4.1.12/php-4.4.0.

Finally, I resigned myself to install the latest version of horde/imp
and all is *almost* working fine now.

Sébas