[horde] Fwd: Re: 'message not found' bug patch?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Mon Aug 22 10:08:12 PDT 2005

----- Forwarded message from kevin.konowalec at ualberta.ca -----
    Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:43:11 -0600
    From: Kevin Konowalec <kevin.konowalec at ualberta.ca>
Subject: Re: [horde] 'message not found' bug patch?
      To: slusarz at curecanti.org

On Aug 22, 2005, at 10:03 AM, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> Let me clarify a bit more.  concurrent session support only works for
> sql backends that support locking (not all mysql setups do, for
> example) and if you are not using the PEAR sql driver (trya DB  specific
> driver instead).
>
> additionally, you can receive this error message if users open two web
> browser windows and access IMP concurrently through those windows.
> This is not an IMP issue, this is a user education issue.  You can  only
> have one Horde window at a time.

This error message appears regularly when a user logs in and clicks  on
a message.  They have only one session open when it happens.  The  get
the message the first time and then subsequent message-read  attempts
succeed.

Anyway... Is there documentation anywhere on recommended settings for
multi-server setups that would correct this problem?

----- End forwarded message -----