[horde] Database performance problem with Horde3/IMP4 with large user base

Robert Atkinson phreaki at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:29:34 PDT 2005

I'm going to try to get some time tonight to populate and test
some of this. I know my company is going to have 2-3k in users within 6
months. If I need to help make changes now, it's better to get a huge head
start.
 I know that the mysql cluster database may help with this, but I feel it's
maybe only a band-aid.