[horde] IMP not displaying folders other than INBOX

Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom chrome at real-time.com
Mon Oct 10 13:47:15 PDT 2005

On 10/10 04:23 , Kevin M. Myer wrote:
> Are you using IMAP subscriptions?  Did you happen to change that preference by
> any chance?  (Not even sure if it exists in IMP 3.X).

I'm pretty sure I looked at that option, tried it both ways, and found it
made no difference.

> > Any ideas how to fix this? (Short of upgrading to horde v3 and imp v4, and
> > I'd rather avoid that pain for a while if I can).
>
> Not too painful and well worth the effort, IMHO.

I've installed horde3/imp4 on another machine, and didn't find it
trivial or bug-free. (I ought to repost my question on why trying to set the
language from the login screen doesn't work, since I haven't seen any

It's a lot easier to configure from scratch than the old ones (kudos to
whoever wrote the idiot-interface web-GUI!); but I've not tried an upgrade
myself. Do you just reconfigure from scratch, or will horde3/imp4 still use
the old config files?

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator