[horde] Administration site has gone

Gustavo Demaria gmdemaria at datafull.com
Fri Dec 2 05:55:53 PST 2005

Hi : I had the same problem, this is the resolution (mine at least :-)), you
have to enter on horde config file, search for this line
$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('Administrator');

change Administator for your (admin mail)" I mean a mail that exist on your
mail server and you have access example

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('mymail at mydomain.com'');

Good luck

Tell me for any problem