[horde] Horde configuration generation fails

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Sun Dec 25 18:51:58 PST 2005

Try running it as http://www.mydomain.com/horde - and make the testing
easy on yourself

you virtual domain sounds like it isn't liking php

Bill

Bill Graham
Systems Administrator
Hurley Public Schools
Hurley,SD 57036
USA
grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com

This electronic  mail sent from Hurley Public Schools - Hurley, South Dakota
http://www.hurleybulldogs.com

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error,
then delete it. Thank you.