[horde] Upgrade History script errors

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Wed Jan 11 09:57:23 PST 2006

Running the RC versions, I attempted to run the Horde History
migration script, to move data out of the data tree into the
horde_histories table.  I ran this script on a test site awhile back
and it eventually completed, but on this test site, I'm seeing two
errors:

PHP Warning:  Cannot use a scalar value as an array in
/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php on line 1015

and

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  getdata() in
/horde/scripts/upgrades/move_history_out_of_datatree.php on line 64

The latter, obviously, puts an end to the conversion attempt.  Has
anyone else run this conversion successfully?

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator