[horde] You need the domxml PHP extension

Mark Worsdall horde at worsdall.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 11 19:01:49 PST 2006

In message <DlnKGoxiqm7DFwNL at worsdall.demon.co.uk>, Mark Worsdall
<horde at worsdall.demon.co.uk> writes

[snip]

>So I click on Horde and get this error:-
>
>Notice: Undefined index: enabled in /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde.php on
>line 51
>A fatal error has occurred
>You need the domxml PHP extension to use the configuration tool.
>
>[line 25 of /usr/share/horde3/admin/setup/config.php]
>

>Any ideas?/Help?

On more investigation it seems that on this debian box (He spits cos of
his lack of apt-get knowledge), that for some reason the php4 is
installed and reports that the domxml is installed but when run the
phpinfo there is no domxml to be found.

Got same error after manually installing latest tars from horde and not
via apt-get, which seems way out of date horde framework wise. This
error is beyond this groups remitt I know but a followup like this might
help others in future.

--
Mark Worsdall
http://www.shadowrobot.com/  need a hand??