[horde] Horde and debian

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Mon Mar 27 12:32:57 PST 2006

If you are going to all the trouble of moving files around and breaking
the package, why not just download the current release from the Horde
web site? I just checked my Debian stable installation, and the Horde
package is still at 3.0.4 (current from http://www.horde.org is 3.1).
You didn't say which Debian you are using, but running testing or
unstable on a production server is of course not recommended. If you
run the current version you'll also get better support from this list.