[horde] horde datree sql connector

Björn Köster bjoern.koester at mediata.net
Fri Mar 31 02:06:55 PST 2006

we have a problem with the horde datree sql connector.
the horde datatree sql connector seems to connect twice as often as
before updating to version 3.1.1
we currently have ca. 100 connects into the sql table horde_adatree in
a second!

our installation
     * Horde: 3.1.1
     * Imp: H3 (4.1)
     * Ingo: H3 (1.1)
     * Kronolith: H3 (2.1)
     * Mnemo: H3 (2.1)
     * Nag: H3 (2.1)
     * Turba: H3 (2.1)

we use gobal permission to restrict users from using some modules. we
also us the global permisson option to restict the access into our
addressbooks (sql and ldap, currently 6 addressbooks together)

I tried to downgrade to turba 2.0.5, while using the permission option
in the config file. no effect

We currently have a load average: 29.57!!!!

Any hints how we could restrict the connections???

Björn

Mit freundlichem Grüßen
Best Regards

Björn Köster

MEDIATA Communications GmbH
Internetagentur - Software-Entwicklung - Kommunikation
Koelner Strasse 94-96 / 53840 Troisdorf / Germany

Email: info at mediata.net Internet: http://www.mediata.net

Tel: +49 (0) 22 41 / 972-900 Fax: +49 (0) 22 41 / 972-910