[horde] Strange loop when configuring Horde

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Sat Jun 24 18:05:32 PDT 2006

Although the steps I described below *do* reproduce the problem, my
conclusion seems to be wrong, because when conf.php is not writable by
apache, when I manually copy the resulting configuration from the Horde
page to the conf.php file the redirect loop happens again. So the loop
happens because of something wrong in the configuration.

I managed to complete this configuration correctly twice before, but now
I can't remember a step (and can't find it documented). After accessing
the Horde UI without a password, when can I create the real
Administrator account and set it's password?

Cheers,

Luciano