[horde] Still having trouble connecting to Administration => users

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Jul 26 15:56:46 PDT 2006

I can connect and quota's seem to work fine. I am set to use IMP for
authentication (Horde 3.1.2 & Imp 4.1.2)

I was first using 'protocol' => 'imap/notls' and have since switched it
to 'imap/tls/novalidate-cert' and I have the fqdn and not localhost and
again, logins, quota's work fine (I actually posted the contents of
servers.php a week ago and didn't get any traction).

When I log in as administrator and choose 'Administration' => 'Users' I
get an error which is logged as an authentication error and have come to
realize that it is using 'localhost' and not the fqdn that is in
servers.php. Nowhere (either for server or smtphost) am I using
'localhost' - In fact, in my setup, the only place I am using
'localhost' is for mysql setup (which is in horde/config/conf.php)

It seems as though 'admin' login using a cyrus config in
imp/config/servers.php will use TLS regardless of settings in 'protocol'
and use 'localhost' regardless of settings in 'server' and thus self
signed certificates are failing because they don't match the cn.

Am I missing something?

Craig