[horde] RE : RE : Weather.com block causes no portal display at all

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed Oct 11 06:28:01 PDT 2006

Quoting Thibault Le Meur <Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr>:

> Hi,
>
> Has nobody got an idea of how to troubleshoot my problem (even if it needs
> looking at the code... but where to start) ?

Verify that *all* Services_Weather dependencies are installed. Note
that some listed as optional may be required by horde (I seem to
remember that Cache not being installed caused problems, but my memory
is not great):

Dependencies:

     * PHP Version: PHP version 6.0.0 or older
     * PHP Version: PHP 4.0.0 or newer
     * PEAR Package: PEAR Installer 1.4.0 or newer
     * PEAR Package: HTTP_Request 1.2.0 or newer
     * PEAR Package: Net_FTP 1.3.1 or newer (optional)
     * PEAR Package: Cache 1.5.3 or newer (optional)
     * PEAR Package: DB 1.4.0 or newer (optional)
     * PEAR Package: SOAP 0.7.5 or newer (optional)
     * PEAR Package: XML_Serializer 0.8 or newer (optional)

Also make sure that "allow_url_fopen = On" in php.ini; I seem to
remember that this fixed problems for some other people.

hth,
Rick
--
Rick Emery