[horde] RE : RE : RE : Weather.com block causes no portal display atall

Thibault Le Meur Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr
Fri Oct 13 01:32:05 PDT 2006

Thanks for your tips,

However it seems to me that I have all the required modules (see below) :-(
if only I was able to get a PHP error !!

> > Has nobody got an idea of how to troubleshoot my problem
> (even if it
> > needs looking at the code... but where to start) ?
>
> Verify that *all* Services_Weather dependencies are installed. Note
> that some listed as optional may be required by horde (I seem to
> remember that Cache not being installed caused problems, but
> my memory
> is not great):
>
> Dependencies:
>

>      * PHP Version: PHP version 6.0.0 or older
>      * PHP Version: PHP 4.0.0 or newer
==> PHP 5.1.4

>      * PEAR Package: PEAR Installer 1.4.0 or newer
==> PEAR 1.4.11 stable

>      * PEAR Package: HTTP_Request 1.2.0 or newer
==> HTTP_Request 1.3.0 stable

>      * PEAR Package: Net_FTP 1.3.1 or newer (optional)
==> Net_FTP 1.3.2 stable

>      * PEAR Package: Cache 1.5.3 or newer (optional)
==> Cache 1.5.5RC4 beta
==> I tried to uninstall 1.5.5RC4 and install 1.5.4 stable instead with no
success :-(

>      * PEAR Package: DB 1.4.0 or newer (optional)
==> DB 1.7.6 stable

>      * PEAR Package: SOAP 0.7.5 or newer (optional)
==> SOAP 0.9.4 beta

>      * PEAR Package: XML_Serializer 0.8 or newer (optional)
==> XML_Serializer 0.18.0 beta

> Also make sure that "allow_url_fopen = On" in php.ini; I seem to
> remember that this fixed problems for some other people.

==> Yes I have this setting

Additionnal packages for Horde:
* Log 1.9.9 stable
* Mail 1.1.14 stable
* Mail_MIME 1.3.1 stable
* DB 1.7.6 stable
* File 1.2.2 stable
* Date 1.4.6 stable
* Services_Weather 1.4.0 stable

And as for PECL modules:
* memcache 2.1.0 stable
* fileinfo 1.0.3 stable

Additionnal information:
* "PEAR directory" is in the include_path of my php.ini file

Thanks again,
Thibault