[horde] Getting there but not quite... part deux

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Sat Nov 4 19:15:21 PST 2006

At 10:08 PM 11/4/2006, Eric wrote:

<EP>>>>>But... if I now log out and try to log back in again, it won't let
me in, says "Login failed because your username or password was entered
incorrectly".<<<<<

While I was still in after doing the initial setup, I went into the
Personal Settings section where it asks for a secret question and answer
that it can use to reset your password if you forget.

Then I logged out and tried to log back in again, and failed (it wouldn't
let me in).

Hit the "Forgot your password" link, gave the answer to my secret question,
and got a new password generated and sent to me in the email.

Tried the new password, both for the Administrator and the NewHordeUser
accounts, and it still won't let me in.

Obviously something is wrong in the way I'm handling authentication.

Eric