[horde] Any Maia (SpamAss+Amavisd+) Users?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Dec 5 10:55:22 PST 2006

Quoting Vadim Pushkin <wiskbroom at hotmail.com>:

> I've CC'ed one of the Maia Authors, Robert LeBlanc, who has
> expressed interest in getting this working.  Aside from having to
> rewrite all of his PHP to use the Horde Framework, is their any
> other way, like perhaps describing what is done in his sql tables
> and how Horde can be configured to use the Maia DB?

Report as Spam can be configured to call a hook function; that should
take care of that with a bit of coding (I've been meaning to look at
Maia but haven't yet, so I'm not sure what exactly would be involved.

For blacklist/whitelist, you can provide alternate implementations of
those API calls. Again, I'm not sure what you'd need on the Maia end
for that, but on the Horde end, you'd just need a mini-horde app (no
need for a UI even, really) that provided the following api calls:
mail/blacklistFrom, mail/showBlacklist, mail/whitelistFrom, and
mail/showWhitelist. You'd need a registry.php entry, a lib/api.php
file with implementations of those functions, and a stub conf.php file.

-chuck