[horde] Trean Undefined Variable and Fatal Error when exporting bookmarks

Hermann Wilken hermann at schwi.de
Thu Mar 15 21:34:22 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm using latest CVS (amoung others):

(horde) 3.2-cvs
(trean) 1.0-cvs

mysql 5.0.32
PHP 5.2.0-8+etch1

MDB2 2.4.0
MDB2_Driver_mysql 1.4.0

Everything works fine, besides exporting bookmarks:

Notice: Undefined variable: trean_shares in
/var/[...]/horde/trean/data.php on line 21

Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in
/var/[...]/horde/trean/data.php on line 21

I started all over with a complete new mysql database, but no
difference. As far as I know all tables are defined.

I am searching web and usenet some weeks on this matter, but did not
find anything. Not even a hint what might be wrong.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Hermann

P.S: I hope the horde mailing list is the right place to write this.