[horde] Fwd: Filters

Ward Hammond ward at classicreflections.biz
Fri Jun 8 16:53:40 UTC 2007

Is there any one on the list that can help with this.  The designers
and/or programmers of horde seem to be unable to understand the problem.

If I use the terms and fields in the address book, the name field is
not recognised in the filter system.  The "name" field seems to be
what is displayed in the "from" field of the mail inbox list.  This
"name" field contains a common name for multiple spams with different
actual "from" email addresses.

I would like to know HOW to set the filter to recognise this "name"
field and stop this spam from showing up.

It would also be nice if the filters could be set to run in background
and delete/block these as they arrive so I do not have to wait for
long periods after manually starting the filters or if it's set to
automatically run the filters at logon.

Sincerely,
Ward Hammond
Classic Reflections