[horde] Horde imp Webmail user Login Fails with Error [login failed]

Pat Taylor gowireless at giganetwireless.com
Thu Jul 26 19:57:20 UTC 2007

Vilius Šumskas <vilius <at> lnk.lt> writes:

> Hello,
>
> > I am not sure if this was needed but I
> > did a /etc/rc.d/init/sshd restart
> > after modifying 'conf.php' and then I
>
> This was not necessary. Horde doesn't use SSH.
>
> > attempted to log onto Horde imp Webmail
> > with the same results, back at the login
> > screen being told the 'Login Failed'.
>
> > When I look at the 'psa-horde.log' I see
> > the failed login attempt with the same
> > info as before.
>
> > What else could you suggest I try to
> > overcome not being able to login?
>
> I think what happens here is that IP in a session doesn't correspond
> to the IP in your computer (because of SAT link). In this case only
> core developers could help you. Have you tried logging in from another
> place with for example DSL connectivity?
>
> Also I can see that you are using modified Plesk version of Horde. So
> you should ask them.

Thank you for the reply...

[Vilius] Have you tried logging in from another place with for example DSL
connectivity?
[Pat] No I haven't, but I will have to give it a try!

[Vilius] Also I can see that you are using modified Plesk version of Horde. So
you should ask them.
[Pat] So you think I should ask these questions at the SWSoft PLESK forum?

Thanks allot for your time and help Vilius :)

Regards