[horde] Gollem Question

Brian Martinez martinez_brain at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 23:37:35 UTC 2007

All,Trying to figure out the interaction between the Linux filesystem and the Gollem.   When gollem creates a folder or file in a directory structure with sticky bits set the permissions/ownership of the folder/file do not follow the directory structure.  Using a normal ftp client if I create a folder/file under a directory structure with sticky bits set the permissions/ownership of the folder/file follow the parent folder's permissions/ownership.Is it an issue with the filesystem, apache, php, horde... I'm obviously missing the "chain of thought" as to how permissions are being applied.   I have enclosed my gollem config for review.$backends['hordeftp'] = array(    'name' => 'FTP Server',    'driver' => 'ftp',    'preferred' => '',    'hordeauth' => true,    'params' => array(    'hostspec' => 'lisa.sm3stb.ray.com',    'port' => 21,    'pasv' => false,    'maplocalids' => true,    ),    'loginparams' => array(    // Allow the user to change the FTP server.    // 'hostspec' => 'Hostname',    // Allow the user to change the FTP port.    // 'port' => 'Port'    ),    'root' => '',    'home' => '',    'createhome' => false,    'quota' => false,    'clipboard' => true,    'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'edit', 'download', 'modified', 'size', 'permission', 'owner', 'group'));