[horde] module conf.php's

trent at trentnet.net trent at trentnet.net
Tue Nov 27 15:52:38 UTC 2007

Hi,
Again thank you for your help! Your initial answer was fine, it should
have been enough. I'm sure 90% of what you get is due to that.

>    To configure IMP, change to the imp/config/ directory of the
>    installed distribution, and make copies of all of the configuration
>    dist files without the dist suffix
I repeated the above, and still the same lack of config.php. On clicking
"generate configuration files" it goes to the main configuration (horde)
screen - no messages of any kind. I have logging set to "debug" and no
error messages are hitting the logs.

> Apache needs rwx right on the directory imp/config/,
> as well as rw rights on the imp/config/conf.php,
> and imp/config/conf.php.bak, files. Likewise for
> the other modules. The following rights work for me:
>    rights      usr   grp  file
>    drwxr-xr-x  stolz rz   ./
>    -rw-rw-r--  stolz www  conf.php
>    -rw-rw-r--  stolz www  conf.php.bak
I tried these and several other permission changes, as of now it's
root:www and permissions set at 777.

I greatly appreciate your help and any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks