[horde] devtools/horde-js-compress.php generated files missing final semicolon?

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Wed May 28 16:39:53 UTC 2008

I'm trying to rebuild various "js" files from their "js/src"
originals, and I've noticed something weird.  I don't know if it
matters, but the files that Horde ships all have a semicolon as the
final character before the EOL.  When I regenerate the files using
devtools/horde-js-compress.php, my files are identical save that last
semicolon.

I'm using

  * $Horde: framework/devtools/horde-js-compress.php,v 1.15 2008/05/14
     01:20:59 slusarz Exp $

with a yuicompressor.jar from the end of January.

Is there a command I need to pass to get that trailing semicolon?
Does it matter if it's not there?

Liam