[horde] Question About Horde 3.2 Global Options

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Fri May 30 14:37:43 UTC 2008

Andy Dorman wrote:

> So is there someplace else I need to go to set a default value for the
> initial app for Horde to display?

OK, I finally put my programmer hat on and figured that the code
would be looking for the index or "key" value in an associative
array, not an attribute like the name of the app.

so I changed the initial_application value to be the "key" for
the applications array and everything works now.

 From the registry...

$this->applications['imp'] = array(
     'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../imp',
     'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/imp',
     'name' => _("Webmail"),
     'status' => 'active',
     'provides' => array('mail', 'contacts/favouriteRecipients')
);

Revised prefs.php...

// what application should we go to after login?
$_prefs['initial_application'] = array(
     'value' => 'imp',
     'locked' => false,

I think I will pop into the wiki and see if I can not help make
this a little clearer.

Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

Andy Dorman
Ironic Design, Inc.