[horde] Default behavior in Horde.

Steve Devine sd at msu.edu
Thu Jun 19 17:58:11 UTC 2008

Some time ago I saw a posting about the best way to develop a template
for new users.
I have been searching for it but can seem to find it.
It seemed like the suggestion was "Get it the way you want it and
then...."  It might have been a sql command to dump the prefs out of the
datatree.  I just can't find it in the archives.
Basically I want first time users to see the portal a certain way and
the same way. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

--
Steve Devine
Email & Storage

313 Computer Center
East Lansing, MI 48824-1042
1-517-432-7327

Baseball is ninety percent mental; the other half is physical.
- Yogi Berra