[horde] runtime-created function on line 1

Niyati Dave niyati.dave at youtelecom.com
Mon Aug 25 12:16:27 UTC 2008

Hi

I also had the same prob of warning messages appearing on passwd, forwards
and vacation page, & hav posted here earlier. But was unable to resolve
warning

but then i just disabled the error displaying in php config

this worked  for me

edit the php conf file i.e. php.ini and find this line

display_errors  = On

make it off

display_errors = Off

This ll work

For a production server this is necessary, but still i was unable to figure
out why those warning msgs appeared.

Regards
Niyati Dave